Wednesday 22 August 2012

new SALE section in my etsy shop...

I've just added a couple of items to my new 'SALE' section in my etsy shop. Items in this section will be up to 50% off their original price...these resin studs were £45, now only £25, see if you can grab yourself a bargain! Edinburgh Dazzle only has 5 days left at Dovecot. Monday the 27th august will be the last day the show is open, so for those of you who haven't made it along yet, get a move on. The new venue is really lovely, and the jewellery's not bad either x I've also restocked the 'Strathearn gallery' this week with some new yellow + blue colours, so if your near creiff pop in for a week look. A package of 'KAZ' jewellery is on its way down to birmingham, 'Automatic people' opens the 3rd of september @ RBSA gallery. The show runs until mid october. that's my quick up date, now I really need to go and make some jewellery x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers